- 1799 Meeting Street Rd. Charleston, SC 29405
Home Theater characteristics...
- The room's main purpose is for viewing movies, musical performances, sporting events, as well as high-end video gaming activities. It is a dedicated theater room.
- The room design is performed once the seated positions have been identified. All room
elements are focused in regards to the seated positions.
- The seating is very specialized. It is fixed, commonly in multiple rows and with risers, similar to the seating in conventional theaters.
- This room does NOT follow "open floor plan" characteristics. It can be closed off in order to control outside influences of light and sound.
- The room has a video display screen size based relative to the seated positions.
- The sound system has been properly aligned with the primary seated position to provide
accurate reproduction of audio content.
- The lighting is controlled when the room is in use.
- Technical calibrations to video and audio signals have been performed to provide the BEST visual and listening experience.
- A home theater is luxurious, and very unique to its owner.
All information in this site is protected by a compilation copyright in the United States of America based on U.S. Copyright Law (17 U.S.C. sec.101 et seq) and International Copyright Laws and may not be reproduced in whole or in part. Except for material clearly marked as being for distribution to end-user customers, you may not distribute, replicate, or otherwise disseminate any of the information on this site to any person who is not under a duty to Lifespaces. Inc. to keep the information confidential.
eLifespaces 1799 Meeting Street Charleston, SC 29405 (843) 577-5644 email@example.com
Copyright © 2017, Lifespaces, Inc. All Rights Reserved. [ Legal Disclosure