- 1799 Meeting Street Rd. Charleston, SC 29405
must produce measurable results. Studies have shown that the training environment has a significant impact on the quality of the learning experience.
Whether designing facilities for instructor-led
or distance learning
, many technological elements of the environment should be addressed:
- Speech Intelligibility and Acoustical Treatments
- Sound Isolation and Noise-Masking/Cancellation
- Distributed, robust, and flexible IT infrastructure providing connections throughout
- Local Area Networks (LAN) / Wide-Area Networks (WAN) / Wireless Fidelity (WI-FI)
- Voice / Cable / Data Service Providers
- Audio/Visual Systems and its respective signal(s) distribution
- Flexible design and infrastructure for Change!
eLifespaces designs and delivers these environments, specific to your organization’s needs and requirements.
All information in this site is protected by a compilation copyright in the United States of America based on U.S. Copyright Law (17 U.S.C. sec.101 et seq) and International Copyright Laws and may not be reproduced in whole or in part. Except for material clearly marked as being for distribution to end-user customers, you may not distribute, replicate, or otherwise disseminate any of the information on this site to any person who is not under a duty to Lifespaces. Inc. to keep the information confidential.
eLifespaces 1799 Meeting Street Charleston, SC 29405 (843) 577-5644 email@example.com
Copyright © 2017, Lifespaces, Inc. All Rights Reserved. [ Legal Disclosure